Fash Off - Olivia vs Nicole


Though their personalities are worlds apart, there's no denying that Nicole Richie and Olivia Palermo know their fashion. While one dominates the streets of New York the other rules LA. Inspired by their stunning 2012 looks, I decided another round of Fash Off was in order. I know my pick, but who's style do you prefer? Olivia's layered New York editorial look or Nicole's wearable Cali chic style?  







The countdown has officially begun. With a slew of last minute decisions left to be made, Justin and I have been enjoying the last two days in Destin, Florida filled with cake tastings and food trials. In the midst of the chaos, I wanted to share a few pictures from our day of adventures. xo


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @FashBoulevard

And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for more fash fun: Fash Fan Page.