Fash Diaries - Bridal Shower


3 words... Bridal. Shower. Madness! After a weekend packed with fabulous games, uh-mazing gifts, and enough pink decor to redecorate Barbie's mansion, I can officially say I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for. The pre-wedding madness started Thursday night when Justin and I set out for Florida on the red eye out of LAX. After a much needed Starbucks fix, it was time to kick off our three shower adventure with a beyond breathtaking Barbie themed bridal shower thrown by my amazing bridesmaids who I'm pretty sure have officially sent Martha Stewart into retirement. The amount of details, time, and love that went into every moment of the event was a million times more special than I could have ever imagined. With my Pleasure Doing Business skirt, and ShoeMint heels in check, I was more than ready for some perfectly pink punch, a super fun relay race, and a serious toilet paper design challenge judged by yours truly. I can't thank my bridesmaids enough for throwing the shower of my dreams. The DIY decor passed all expectations and the Anna Barbie with a custom Fash Boulevard shirt was the ideal gift to sum up a truly fabulous event. #Beyondblessed 













Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for more fash fun: Fash Fan Page.