Cuff Craze


 It's no secret that I'm a serious connoisseur of anything and everything that falls under the accessory category (case and point here) so whenever I find a new accessory as amazing as these python cuffs from Bolbach, it's like finally discovering the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow... minus the creepy leprechaun. The inventive and dramatic pieces are exactly the kind of statement addition that's sure to leave an everlasting fash impression. Whether you rock the edgy cuff on a bare arm or place them over the cuff of your blouse, the female take on a mans best accessory is sure to give your ensemble a seriously stylish upgrade. Above I'm wearing this BCBGenerations dress which I paired with my Bar III jacket and ShoeMint ankle booties. In addition to these fabulous cuffs I accessorized my look with this Stella &Dot ring, and my favorite pair of silver statement earrings from Pop of Chic. You may recognize the background of my pictures as the church seen in the hilarious new ABC show GCB. Nope it's not in Dallas, TX it's actually in Pasadena, CA and the perfect local to show off my latest find! Move over gents, the ladies of fash are officially raiding the cuff world and the takeover is sure to end with a new classic must-have. So girls, I urge you all to take a risk and add an unexpected edge to your spring ensembles with these pastel cuffs from Bolbach. 





Click the picture to shop your favorite Bolbach cuff!
     
     

     
AHHHH! Major exciting news Fash readers. Lauren Conrad has picked her five favorite bloggers to take part in a fabulous contest where one lucky blogger will get the chance to be a Guest Blogger for three months on LaurenConrad.com and guess what...I MADE THE TOP FIVE. If you've read my about me here then you know what a major inspiration Lauren has been to me. I can't say I would have studied fashion in college if it wasn't for "The Hills." I feel so incredibly honored and beyond blessed to be included amongst such a fabulous list of bloggers. Now I need your help. Please click the link here and place your vote for Fash Boulevard. Your vote means the world to me. Thanks so much, ladies. (insert excited scream)  
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for more fash fun: Fash Fan Page.