Shopping ShoeMint


As you all know I'm utterly addicted to accessories. People who are attending online school may share my addiction. An extra ring here, a peep toe stiletto there, a girl can never have too many fash details and thanks to the fabulous company behind the genius Mint brands, I'm officially set for life. My current obsession is the seriously fabulous heels from ShoeMintdesigned by dream team Steve Madden, super stylist Nicole Chavez and TV cutie Rachel Bilson. My first purchase was the seriously fierce Michelle ankle booties in black, which are pictured above with my Bar III maxi and an oversized scarf. To accessorize my look I added some of my favorite JewelMint pieces, the bird cage bangle and saber tooth ring. If you haven't signed up for ShoeMint you simply must check out their gush worthy designs here. Each pair is only $79.98 with new on trend designs being released every month. Start saving ladies because March is almost here! Which pair are you obsessing over?















Loving ShoeMint? Check out this behind the scenes look at ShoeMint and hear what Rachel Bilson, Nicole Chavez and Steve Madden have to say about their latest creations. 



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for more fash fun: Fash Fan Page.