Fash Trend - Sequins

With tinsel and Christmas lights on the horizon, you can always count on the year's final months to provide a bundle of glittery options. To add a little extra dazzle to your winter ensembles I urge you all to jump aboard the sequin train. From the runway to Rodeo, everyone in Hollywood is loving the twinkle that a perfect sequin moment can provide and there's no reason you can't either. Whether you opt for glitzy shorts or a sequin blazer like I did here, there's an unlimited amount of options to relish in this season. Now I'll admit, it took me a little longer to dive into the sequin pool due to the horror of being forced to wear an unflattering silver sequin dress during my high school chorus days, but I am happy to share that the trauma has finally passed and I'm officially addicted. So much so that when I spotted this Jessica Simpson sequin number I instantly began dreaming of places to show it off. To complete the look I threw on my Candies chunky heels, my go-to clutch, which I jazzed up by adding a black flower pin, and one of my favorite JewelMint pieces, the birdcage bangle. I knew this dress needed a majorly elegant earring to match its chic sparkle and it simply had to be my uh-mazing pair of Veronica Earrings from Pop of Chic. I'm obsessed with these earrings. They're classic, posh, and impeccably designed. You simply must check out their fan page here, they have new gush worthy pieces every week that are all must-have's for your jewelry box. When it came to choosing a location to showcase my latest loves, there was really only one option. Eight Eighty Two, where the forever gorgeous Marilyn Monroe lived during the 1950's and 60's. It's undergone some updates since then and is now upscale condos, but the charm is still very much present. Hopefully my sequin moment would make the icon proud. I'm seriously waiting with bated breathe to see "My Week With Marilyn." Michelle Williams is totally getting the Oscar, in my opinion. To illustrate my admiration for this season's shimmering textile of choice, I've pulled a few of my favorite celebs killing it in sequins! What's your favorite way to rock this trend?











Something Extra: Add some sparkle to your winter wardrobe with some of my gorgeous sequin picks. Click the picture to shop the look. 




To find out more about me and Fash Boulevard be sure to check out the new About Me section above. xo

Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page. Bloggers please follow Fash Boulevard through Blog Lovin!