It Feels Like Fall


Surprisingly, the weather in LA has decided to participate with the changing seasons and dip into the low 60's a few days last week. With the rare arrival of clouds and chills, I quickly jumped at the chance to whip out my newest fall purchase, this gorgeous Bar III light blue coat. I'm obsessed with the fur collar, which was screaming for a bun moment. Whenever your hair leaves your shoulders, earrings become your outfits most important accessory. And their size and design become ultra important. As a girl who takes her accessories very seriously, I was delighted when these stunningly spiked 14k gold Leuer RA earrings fell into my life. I was instantly crushing over the unique spike design. They're the perfect edgy statement without being too loud and in your face. I'm so pleased to say that after speaking with the super sweet designer of these earrings she's agreed to do a giveaway! Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to find out all of the details on how to enter. I'll be announcing the winner on Sunday. In the meantime, you have to check out ShopLeuer.com. These gorgeous pieces would make fabulous Christmas presents for your fashion loving besties! As for the rest of my ensemble I'm wearing a mustardy orange Bar III dress which I paired with my new chunky Candie's heels. Fall fashions are my absolute favorite! 





Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard

Bloggers please follow Fash Boulevard through Blog Lovin!