Seaside Style


On a recent trip to the seriously beautiful Santa Barbara, my fiance and I were able to visit the seaside attractions for some delicious eats and fabulous shopping. To keep warm while enduring the oceanside breeze I decided to pull out my favorite white blazer which I paired with a Bar III dress that I got earlier this summer. I love the scalloped detail at the bottom of this dress, it's simple yet intricate and makes the perfect partner for the blazer. Nautical colors are always chic while dining by the water. I love living in the city but what I love even more is being able to take adventurous day trips along the coast. For this specific mini vaca I pulled my hair into a subtle side ponytail for a semi chic way of keeping my hair out of my face while experiencing the cool costal breeze. Don't get me wrong, I love sipping my daily pumpkin latte but there's just something about soaking up those last few warm rays of sun before winter that is so refreshing. What did you guys do this weekend?





Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page. Bloggers please follow Fash Boulevard through Blog Lovin!