Fash Fave / Fail Friday

FASH FAVE - Rachel Bilson


How can you not love Rachel Bilson? The Hart Of Dixie leading lady is beyond adorable, super talented, and a major powerhouse in the style world. The CW starlet and former OC darling rocked some major fash this week while strutting through NYC for an appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly. I'm obsessed with this Suno white lace dress which Rachel paired with a to-die-for Vanessa Bruno blazer and some killer conservative sunnies. But by far my favorite part of this ensemble is her major ShoeMint Mary Jane pumps, which literally took my breath away at first glance. The ShoeMint website doesn't launch until November, so until then, I'll anxiously be waiting to swipe up these serious must-haves. Rachel and her stylist Nicole Chavez will be the celebrity designers for the site so you know it's going to be beyond fabulous. The shoes will retail for 79.99, so start saving now fash lovers because at that price you're going to want to buy every pair.

FASH FAIL - Katie Holmes


This week Katie Holmes stepped away from her adorable conservative mommy gear and ventured into denim territory, which is never, I repeat, NEVER a good idea, especially when it comes in the form of overalls. I mean just look at the poor girl's face. She's miserable. I can't decide if Tom forced her to wear this to keep guys away or if Katie wore this to keep Tom away. Either way, nothing about this is ok. As you know, I'm not a fan of overalls. You may remember my other fash fail which featured another style maven hitting all the wrong marks in denim overalls, here. How two fashion aware indivdauals made the same horrible mistake is beyond me. Is Katie the new official farmer for elite Scientologist? I'm confused. On the bright side, I am crushing on her super cute Isabel Marant booties, but other than that this is just a denim overload of epic proportion and with the oversized jacket it is just too much. What do you guys think? Fash Fail or Farmer chic?

Have a fabulous weekend! xo

Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page. Bloggers please follow Fash Boulevard through Blog Lovin!