I Heart Fibi & Clo Sandals


When it comes to classic and sophisticated sandals the options are seriously limited, which is why I was beyond elated when I discovered my newest sandal obsession, Fibi & Clo. The company was created by AnaLiza Alba out of a love for trunk shows and her family. After returning to NY after a visit to her hometown in Texas, AnaLiza began her search for that special thing that would give her a reason to visit her family more often. It wasn't too long after that short trip that AnaLiza had a spark of genius while eating brunch, to create a shoe line that could be sold through trunk shows. Inspired with a golden idea, the Texas native quickly went to work in her Manhattan apartment, coming up with the brilliant and super stylish line of sandals. When it came to the name, AnaLiza turned to her two cats, Fibi and Clo for inspiration. I'm beyond in love with this collection and the fact that it's a family run business. The deigns are chic, stylish and are the perfect flat to pair with any ensemble. Plus, they retail for only $45... talk about a deal. I absolutely love this story and AnaLiza's desire to spend more time with her family. The talented designer shared, “My mom is the soul of the operation and my dad is the arms and legs, and I’m the passion." Below are some pictures of me wearing my favorite pair of Fibi & Clo sandals which I paired with my new BCBGenerations skirt. Click the picture of the sandals below to shop the look. Which pair is your favorite?






Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page. Bloggers please follow Fash Boulevard through Blog Lovin!