Affordably Gorgeous Melissa Joy Manning


When it comes to must-have jewelry, I'm utterly obsessed with the simplistically beautiful designs by the ultra talented and super sweet Melissa Joy Manning. The last time I featured MJM on Fash Boulevard my inbox was showered with viewers gushing over her faint worthy rings including a beyond sweet message from the designer herself. This time around I wanted to share a few of the amazing pieces that are available for under $150. These handmade designs are insanely stunning and definitely worth every penny. I adore Melissa's real metal work paired with the beautiful stones she incorporates into her gorgeous designs. Click the picture to shop the jewelry. Which piece are you crushing on?





Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page. Bloggers please follow Fash Boulevard through Blog Lovin!