Sunnies for Summer

After gushing over Nicole Richie’s major collection of sunglasses that consist of over 200 beyond amazing pairs, I started searching for some must haves to add to my collection. Every season I try to pick up a couple new pairs of fabulous ray blockers and with summer rapidly approaching, I decided to start the search. Every girl should own a great pair of black sunnies, a chic neutral or brown pair and a bright color that will add the perfect pop to any summery outfit. 

It doesn't matter the price/brand, just make sure that the style flatters your face. Be sure to know what styles work for your face structure before handing over the AMEX. Style guru Nicole Richie even revealed that some of her favorite pairs of sunglasses are from gas stations. 

In honor of this stunning LA weather, I've pulled some of my favorite sunglasses available online at Shopbop.comWhich pair is your favorite?
Click the picture to get the look.